Does he think I used him for sex if he suddenly stopped texting me after I sent a second nude?

So I was texting this guy for three weeks and we were trying to hang out sometime on campus. At first that didn’t work out because of our different schedules and I only had a week before going on vacation so I really wanted to hook up with him in that period of time. So I decided to send him a nude (since he sent me a pic of himself in clothes and all the week before) and he immediately answered and came over my house. We had sex and he left afterwards, telling me he wanted to meet me again that weekend. We kept texting and we both wanted to repeat the experience but he started working so he didn’t have time. However I sent him an attractive picture (not a nude) and he texted me back with a nude. So we were pretty straightforward all along. We kept texting for a week and he told me stuff about his job and we had casual conversation. I knew my vacation was right around the corner so I wanted to meet him again. I decided to send him another nude since that worked pretty well last time. Problem is he answered “hahaha 🙄🙄” and that was it. I texted him question marks but he never answered. Why did he answer that? I mean if he didn’t want to meet me anymore he wouldn’t have kept texting me, especially nudes. He wouldn’t have said he loved it and wanted to repeat. So why did he react that way? Did he feel used? And how can I make it up to him so I can meet him again? Help! I really like this guy (physically) and I don’t want to ruin it
10
0