Do guys hate girls who cry easily?

I always cried every time my feelings got hurt in my relationship. I would cry if I thought he was being mean, if he yelled at me, or if he hurt my feelings in any way. First I would either seem mad or indifferent because I would be, but the minute he hurt my feelings I would quietly turn around and start crying. Usually he was the aggressor, he was most passionate in an argument and defensive. The minute I would start crying he would look frustrated and start trying to grab me and tell me to get ahold of myself. Sometimes he would hug me and just wait until I stopped crying. Sometimes he wouldn't touch me but he would tone down from aggressive to a softer voice and say he wasn't trying to hurt my feelings but (insert whatever his point was). Sometimes he would get mad and start sighing in frustration because I was crying. And I would cry and tell him to just leave me alone and let me be if it made him so mad. Sometimes he treats me like Im crazy, and sometimes he will apologize. One time I was crying and saying I was leaving him and then he started crying because he had problems in his life that he sais was his excuse for his behavior and I started wiping his tears away. One time he cried to me ans ssid he loved me. But for the most part he hates tears and crying and he seems like he always goes from beng mad to being frustrated with me crying. Do you think he hated that about me? Like sometimes when i was upset i wouldn't even feel sad just mad and I would turn away from him. If I ever just turned away from him no matter how mad he was he would always grab me and tell me "no dont do this" or "dont freaking cry"
Do guys hate girls who cry easily?
Add Opinion