Guy I'm dating nonexclusivly liking every one of this girl's pictures and commenting heart eye emojis on some. Should I be worried?

So this guy I've been talking to/dating for about a month is liking every single picture and commenting "" the heart eyes on three of this girl's pics. We never had a talk if were were exclusively dating each other or anything but he treats me like his girl friend. Like he'll call me baby, babe, hun, and sweetie a lot and we talk all day everyday. He'll even send me good morning g and night texts. And he also has told me that he has feelings for me, falling for me and just really likes me. I told him I like him a lot too. So I don't know why he would like every photo of hers and comment that stuff. It kind of hurts and makes me think he is talking to her. He has been in a relationship before that lasted for 5 years and it didn't end because of cheating or anything if that matters.. Am I over reacting? Why do you think he is doing that stuff? Is it means gless? We're not in a relationship but we're dating.. I don't know
3
0