Can a guys shop u or mention u and a different guy together to hide that they like u?

some guy always looks at me and smiles when i talk to him. he always laughs at most of my jokes and he turns red when he laughs or giggles. he’s also very nice to me and just yeah. he looks at me from a distance and smiles too. he’s not always like that tho. he treats other girls differently. like he’s mean to them ig. and he treats some like they’re one of his guy friends or something. however like once i remember some guy made a joke about us and he made a joke about me and the guy. this doesn’t happen often however he sometimes can yell things to other dudes like “U LIKE HER?” or something out of nowhere while looking at me and smiling. it’s a bit confusing and i need some help:) ty
1 y
i meant SHIP* not SHOP
1 y
my question doesn’t make sense because of autocorrect so here it is again: CAN A GUY SHIP U OR MENTION U AND A DIFFERENT GUY TOGETHER TO HIDE THAT HE LIKES YOU?
1
0