If a guy was truly in it for the chase / not that into me, would he be annoyed if I keep rescheduling or test me to see if I'm genuinely interested?

This guy was very quick to ask me out but we couldn't make it work due to both of our busy lives. We bounced back dates for a few more times before we settled on a date. I had to reschedule that date and did tell him before that it was a crazier week at work. I called him to cancel as I wanted to let him know I was truly apologetic. He was sweet about it and even followed up the next night with a short thinking of you type text to re-initiate the date. Did a happy dance as that was really sweet given that I cancelled.

I then told him that we should plan something next week (instead of giving him a date on the spot) as my schedule is nuts. He then texted at start of next week to make plans. I gave a date for the next Wed but then rescheduled it again for Saturday as I had obligations I couldn't get out of.

Saturday came and he texted me early on to ask what our plans are. I slept in that day due to an insane night out before and didn't see his text until I woke like 3 hours later. I told him I'm genuinely not feeling up for it and asked if I could see him Monday evening. He was definitely annoyed as his text was a bit passive aggressive and he said we could try that. I then tried to butter him up to lighten things as I know how he must have felt. I would drop myself so quickly if I were him.

Monday came and he doesn't check in with me like he always does. I texted him 20 mins after our proposed time and said that we're probably off for today. He texted back immediately within the next minute and said he's getting work off a bit later but we could meet after or delay another time (inserts haha). THIS felt like his tactic to see if I was going to initiate to show that I am genuinely interested in him as he replied as soon as I texted and still suggested meeting after he gets off.
No - if he weren't that into you, he would have dropped you and not spend more energy on you
Yes - a guy would do that either way
GirlGuy
1
0