Girls, What would you say or think if a college partner offers you to put your feet in his lap?

There is this room where me and my parthners sit one next to the other, like in a circle, bot no really one...
It happens that after I come back to the room, a girl is sitting with her legs stretched, relaxing her feet in my chair. So I told her that Im going to sit, she makes a short joke, but then she takes her feet off. What would be the girl reaction, if I told her, that I don't care if she put her feet in my lap (so she can sit more confortally), maybe touching her leg before saying it.. and then I keep my hands, maybe, in his ankles / legs..
This a real case... What would be your reaction / answer, if you were her. I think it depends of the confide between both.
Thank You Very Much!
1