How to tell a guy Again your not interested more than friends?

We became friends through class and we’ve hung out with mutual friends and just us before. He’s a cool guy as a friend but I’m not attracted to him and our interests are Way too different. He had asked me 2 months ago if us going somewhere was a date or just friends and I told him just friends. After that day I talked to him because I didn’t set boundaries and I didn’t want him to think it would go farther than friends and if he’s not ok with that I understood. He said it was fine and he’s fine being friends. So we still hung out occasionally and it wasn’t awkward anymore.
Fast forward to now we hung out yesterday and caught up we both just graduated from college. He sent me this message and honestly I don't know if I should just stop talking to him or what because there’s really no discussion I told him my feelings already and meant it. We had a whole open discussion 2 months ago... I don’t like being pressured. Should I start not talking to him as much or start declining hanging out. Mind you I have one other guy friend and he’s not like this at all. I just don’t want to be a bitch to him so what should I say now...
2