Why would a man be rough in bed with me but not other women?

My ex was always really rough in bed and I thought thats just how he was. But I saw screenshots from s girl who had slept with him (I guess she was trying to get under my skin) and she explained all the details of their night. She explained how he was gentle with her and how he kissed her gently. With me he always went really hard even when I would beg him to be gentle he would say "okay baby I'll be gentle" but then a few seconds later he would be going really hard again. According to the girl he was taking it slow and kissing her softly. It hurt my feelings so much and I tried to brush it off because we were broken up and she was describing sex with him before we even met but I dont understand. Whenever we were in bed together he was always rough, even his kisses were rough as if he were trying to dig face into mine. Hearing about details of him having sex with another girl was bad enough, but why did he have sex with her differently? It doesn't even sound like him. Him and gentle dont belong in the same sentence. The only thing gentle about him was the way he talked to me in bed, other than that he always was rough. Flipping me over, pulling me back in when I tried to move even and inch... one time we even fell off the bed and kepy going. Dont get me wrong I enjoyed sex with him but why would he be gentle with that girl? I was always so nice to him why would he want to have sex with me hard but gentle with other woman?
3
1