Would a guy be turned off by a girl who's naturally skinny, and doesn't have much fat on her?

I weight 110 lbs, and I'm curious to know what guys think of women who are skinny. There was one person who thought I was anorexic skinny when I wasn't. My upper body is much smaller than my lower body, but you can tell that my lower body has fat. However, it might not be up to the standards of what people deem as normal. I've had a boyfriend tell me my butt was thick, but I've also had a friend tell me my butt was boney one time. I'm just naturally this way. I eat until I'm full, but I guess that it's not enough. I haven't been eating healthily either. For a better representation, I'm Asian (so I guess some of us can be naturally skinny), and my thighs are like at least 4 times as thick as my arm. My arm is like to the bone skinny at my wrists, but my thighs aren't.
10
1