How does this guy, goes from talking with me one day last week or the week before, and now he is avoiding me on social media?

I shouldn't really be that surprise, this wouldn't be the 1st smh. But anyways, yes I'm starting to think he had a mental disorder, or maybe he doesn't know what else to say to lol. I mean, yes the communication between us is very weak and short. Btws I'll make an examples so if I happen to be online, and if happens to log on and see me online, he'll log off, or wait a few minutes then log back on. But it's so freaking weird, because when it comes down to him actually starting up a conversation he'll talk to me with no problem. Or better yet, If I msgs him he'll answer and would have a conversation with me. But he has been doing this for awhile now, and I am not sure why. And sometimes I don't hear from him in days, or weeks, maybe even a month. And yes I am very aware of him speaking with other girl's. But this avoiding me ish has to stop, now I picked up a habit and do it as well. I mean with me, sometimes I just don't want to be bothered with him. But don't get me wrong, @ times if I am online long enough: he'll shoot me a msgs. But I don't know, I'm so lost when it comes to him lol. Anyways.. Thoughts plz?
2
0