How does this guy, goes from talking with me one day last week or the week before, and now he is avoiding me on social media?

I shouldn't really be that surprise, this wouldn't be the 1st smh. But anyways, yes I'm starting to think he had a mental disorder, or maybe he doesn't know what else to say to lol. I mean, yes the communication between us is very weak and short. Btws I'll make an examples so if I happen to be online, and if happens to log on and see me online, he'll log off, or wait a few minutes then log back on. But it's so freaking weird, because when it comes down to him actually starting up a conversation he'll talk to me with no problem. Or better yet, If I msgs him he'll answer and would have a conversation with me. But he has been doing this for awhile now, and I am not sure why. And sometimes I don't hear from him in days, or weeks, maybe even a month. And yes I am very aware of him speaking with other girl's. But this avoiding me ish has to stop, now I picked up a habit and do it as well. I mean with me, sometimes I just don't want to be bothered with him. But don't get me wrong, @ times if I am online long enough: he'll shoot me a msgs. But I don't know, I'm so lost when it comes to him lol. Anyways.. Thoughts plz?
How does this guy, goes from talking with me one day last week or the week before, and now he is avoiding me on social media?
Add Opinion