Does it seem like my boyfriend’s friend likes my sister?

My boyfriend has a friend that is like a brother to him. Let’s call him Bob. Bob had a girlfriend for at least a few years. At one point they broke up for a little bit because of infidelity on her part. At that time, Bob met my sister. My boyfriend asked if my sister liked him and I said maybe. My boyfriend told Bob that my sister liked him without her knowing. Bob got back together with his girlfriend and still is.

Ever since, Bob and my sister message eachother on social media a lot. Possibly daily. I know that it’s never sexual. I’m just concerned because she’s never dated and I don’t want her to get hopes up or anything.

Recently Bob said he wants to hang out with all of us. My boyfriend is staying over with us at my sisters place. My boyfriend said “Bob says he missed you guys and wonders if he can come? He didn’t want to ask directly because he doesn't want to make his girlfriend jealous.”

Does it sound kinda weird?
1
1