A man came up to me to ask me how many dates I have been on with this guy I was with and then walked away? fucking weirdo.. why do this?

I was on a date with this guy. All dolled up and these men kept staring at me at the bar. One of them must have been studying me for a minute or two before he came up to me while I was in the middle of my date and asked me how many dates have you guys been on? Is this your first date he said? I was like no.. our second. He said ahh ok and walked away... wtf. Left both my date and I like what the hell just happened. So weird.. ok guys why the heck would someone come up to me on a date and ask that? Let alone all those men staring at me while I’m sitting with someone. They were making eye contact with me.
2
1