Why did my GP refer me to a female gp colleague who specialises in contraception?

I spoke with him about contraception and during the consultation he was looking at my breasts in a pretty suggestive manner. He told me I could meet a private consultant in 6 weeks to discuss the Mirena coil but within four days he texted me and asked me to make a follow up appointment with a new GP who has apparently started at the surgery, a woman who specialises in contraception. I’m not even sure if she will be a permanent colleague of his to be honest as there are usually no women in this surgery. Also I am a Medicaid patient, and I don’t drive so I feel like he pulled a few strings or something and arranged for this other gp to speak to me at a location closer to home 🤷‍♀️. He has never texted me before but did it out of hours. In the past he has checked me out, looks at my breasts, my legs, stares at my lips when we talk, he seems kind of flirty and suggestive at times!
1
2