Why do guys brag about girls they've slept with to other guys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They assume we're all impressed by their meaningless sexual conquests, and/or they don't have much else going for them.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• When two men meet, if one has no sort of conversational skills, they will result to what they have done with their penis, because.. yep you guessed it. We all (guys) have a penis.
    Sometimes friendships are made out of these conversations because both men are shallow.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do women gossip about their sex life with other women?
    No man I have ever met says that stuff, at least around me.

1|1
    0|0
  • To show they are "masculine". I personally keep my sex life private but then again I'm older and maybe older guys have less a need to brag. I would think that's more for high school or college boys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard anyone brag about it irl. But I imagine its about lookimg cool

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm very protective of my encounters so I wouldn't indulge in this type of thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • To sound cool maybe

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they are insecure

1|1
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I don't care what other guys fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Primal/biology

0|0
    0|0
  • They think it makes them look cool

1|0
    0|0
  • you ever watch pokemon? lol

1|0
    0|0
  • the same reason the say, my car goes faster, i can bench press blah blah, i make this much money, bragging rights and a chance to claim superiority and dominance.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Makes them seem better because if more girls have slept with them that means they're more desirable.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes