Guys, Guys and their Mixed Signals😭😭😭? Why Do Guys Constantly Look at girls But Not Say Anything?

Hey, my name is Amy, I'm 19 years old and this is officially my first time posting here! I'm a bit nervous about this certain topic but hopefully you guys can be able to relate to this as well.

So, basically, I've been beating myself up about certain guys that give me mixed signals in school. Initially, I told myself that these guys probably look at other girls the exact same way and its all in my head but then I started to notice frequent patterns day after day from them. In the beginning of my spring semester, about two girls told me that they've noticed about several guys always checking me out or looking at me when I'm not looking or paying attention. I've been described as having a "resting bitch face" so naturally a lot of my classmates are hesitant to approach me aside from group projects. One of my girlfriends then suggested that I start making eye contact with them and spend less time on my phone, so I started doing that. To conclude all of this, yes, I've noticed many guys always staring at me when I'm walking, hanging out with, working on the computer, or even talking with school faculty members. But they'll just look with a blank facial expression. They won't smile or try to initiate a conversation. They'll just stare at me for a long time and will even constantly walk next to me or around me and make it look obvious. Now, I either think that I'm the ugliest girl they've ever seen or maybe I'm just being paranoid. I always have to check if something is on my clothes or hair. To describe my looks as specific as possible, I'm 5'6, slim, toned figure with elongated legs, dark skin, almond shaped eyes, and baby faced. I'm not what you'll consider sexy/hot but I'm described to be more on the cute side. People describe me as shy and reserved but I'm very talkative and loud with friends. I'm just afraid that if I try to approach them, they'll be like "why the hell is this girl trying to talk to me". I just don't know what to think about this.
11