Why did he pretend not to see me and then say the day after “oh I haven’t seen you in ages”?

carolll29
This guy and I have been talking and flirting for like 4 months now after he asked for my number.

But things are a bit unstable the past month due to work and family stuff on both sides.

Then, first time I see him in 2 weeks was Tuesday and we both looked at each other and didn’t smile.. we both looked away (I was on the treadmill and he had just walked in with this girl with him that he’s training- first time she ever steps in the gym). I didn’t say bye before leaving.

Then on Wednesday (the day after) I’m working out in my area and walks over to me says “I haven’t seen you in long.. where’ve you been”. When we both saw each other the day before and glanced at each other a couple of times and we both notice each other’s absence always (he notices when I’m away and vice versa).

Then, things got a bit awkward cause I was super pissed off at him for pretending not seeing me the day before. And we both kept looking seeing who’ll finish first. We both left at the same time then at the juice bar we make our orders separately and the cashier tells me he doesn’t take card and I had no cash on me. So he insisted on paying it for me and I told him I’d pay him back next time I see him. The stupid damsel that I become when he talks to me I almost forgot the juice that was right in front of me so he tells me “don’t forget the juice” and we both laughed it off. Of course I had to text him thanking him when I got home.
0
0