Should I leave Him Alone, Because This Is Getting Crazy?

What is wrong with this Gemini guy I've been speaking to for 6 months. I'm a Capricorn woman I met him in SYEP (Summer Youth Employment Program) in 2015. We haven't spoke in two years. He texts me out of the blue in Late December 2017 (I would say exactly December 28th). I found out that he recently got out of this relationship with this other girl two weeks prior from talking to me. He was going out with this girl for 1 year and a couple of months. I was a little hesitant to go out with him at first because I found it crazy that he was ready to jump into another relationship a just getting out of one but I went with it anyways. We were having trouble meeting up because apparently something always came up last minute with but, we finally met up in January, got into a relationship, he was my first (if you know what I mean) but then the relationship wasn't working out because I'm in college and he's still in High School, different schedules you know. We were still getting intimate with each other even after we broke up, but it was emotional for me because I wanted to be with him but he claims he's always busy. I'm currently reaching out to him, always the first one to contact him, text him to see how he's doing but now the conversation between us is just not the same anymore. I want to have some type of connection or relationship with this guy but it's just not working and I keep trying because I still want him in my life. It was first starting off good with us, him always contacting me first and I doing the same back but, now its just me trying to hold onto this "relationship or friendship" we have. He says I'm "One in a million" "I still want to be in your life" and now I asked him how he feels about me and he says "I still have feelings for you but it's not as strong as they were before." Now it's like, I want to hangout with him this summer and he's like "I'll let you know" and he just ignores my text all together and it's driving me nuts like, "Why are you doing
Should I leave Him Alone, Because This Is Getting Crazy?
Add Opinion