Is a guy lying if he tells a girl he's serious about her?

Been talking to this guy for 2 months. We met online and our conversations were highly sexual, he respected my boundaries though. I don't mind being kinda sexual, since I know that early stages of attraction in physical. However, I did really like him and want something more serious with him. (I didn't tell him that). 2-3 weeks in, he was already telling me that he really liked me. 4-6 weeks in, he started talking about taking me out on a date and stuff. Now, 7 weeks from when we first met, he talks about how he could spend his life with someone like me. He says that he never tells anyone that, and that he just told me...(cont.)

He really likes my body, personality, etc. (Thats what he says) and he questions why some guy hasn't stolen me from him yet. He likes to say I'm all his. I try to be funny/ silly/ myself around him and he is like that around me too. He shows me his affection and he makes me a part of his life. He constantly says that he wants to make me a part of his life and for it to stay that way. He says that he wants us to be a thing, and has high hopes we will be. But sometimes, he doesn't reply to my texts. Not that it matters but I don't know. Is he serious about meeting me, does he want us to be in a serious relationship or does he wanna hook up and that's all?

2
1