What moment did you realize a guy was a player or not worth your time?

Here's mine that happened recently. I started seeing a guy who I started to like and would take me on dates but there were things that were totally off but I stupidly went against my intuition. The biggest thing was his effort and time. He said he was so busy that he could only see me once a week and at first I believed it. Well 2 weeks of not seeing eachother, he finally scheduled a date at olive garden & the whole thing was a waste of time. He showed up 25 minutes late, and the whole thing was super quick! We were only in there for about 40 minutes at the most. After he walked me to my car and said he was glad to see me, gave me a kiss, and that was it. I felt stupid and mad af! He claimed he was my boyfriend but only cared to see me for 40 mins out of the 168 hours in a week! I returned his stuff rudely and never talked to him again.
0
1