Guys, When a guy brags about his athleticism and does pushups in front of you?

My coworker was bragging about his workout routine and flexing his muscles a little, saying they were sore, and even did a bunch of pushups during our down time in the office today. I was like “wow” and he was like, “that’s nothing.” He also teases me sometimes. He tells me about girls he used to like and girls who he might like but doesn’t want to be in a relationship with now. He also shows me funny memes on his phone and talks about lots of random stuff, in fact he talks a lot. He also asks me for advice and help with things. I’m confused because he has never indicated to me that he actually likes me though. I told him before that if he ever wants hugs he can hug me, but of course that’s never happened. He also never talks to me outside of work. I’m confused? Is he just a jock who constantly wants attention or something?
2