Did my friends with benefits catch feelings or is it just jealousy?

Ok, so I’ve been seeing my friends with benefits for roughly 3 months every 2 weeks. He and I always talk for a bit before we have sex... weirdly I noticed that his heart beats super fast when we have sex and he will often stare during it. But, what was unusual was that he asked for a massage... he asked me to massage his fingers and then he started making out with me and began hugging me pretty much squeezing me with everything he had. I was like that’s unusually more affectionate. But, I received a call from the guy who I’m seeing and who is most likely gonna become my boyfriend... The friends with benefits heard that I was meeting up with him and instantly said I’m gonna come too... So, he met the guy then began texting me about it and asked what the potential prospect thought of him... and he began talking about how if he were to date that he’s solely focused on the one he loves... and comparing himself to the guy I’m interested in... so please give me advice?
1
1