I love him, but does he love me back?

I've known him for 2 years. We've become really great friends given that there are only 20 other students in our middle school, us the oldest. Over this time we've been essentially inseparable and he helped me out of a bad af breakup and I realized my very strong feelings last year. Now in 8th grade, things have escalated. We go get ice cream after school once a week, he always is "touching" me and teases me about my height. Lately, he likes to point out my um... breasts... he also likes to, picks me up sometimes. Today our school went to see a play and the whole time he was touching me by very lightly rubbing his finger on my leg making me die of laughter but I couldn't stop wondering if he likes me. he also pokes me and held my hand for periods of time (sometimes I'd pull away to see what'd happen and he'd take my hand back) once during the play his arm was around me. I also drifted off and fell asleep on his shoulder and he was totally fine with it. Everyone says he loves me but I don't know...
I love him, but does he love me back?
Add Opinion