Should I get a sex change and become a lesbian?

Here's the thing... I've always been obsessed with girls... they are so good looking and cute and sexy. .. I could stare at their booty for hours... but... I'm wayy too ugly for any girls to like me... every time I've tried to get close with a girl she straight up rejects me or says something like "eeww" "no way" "gross"

Which of course. .. makes me sad... I think my gender has something to do with it... I think I'm only ugly because I'm a male... I think if I got a sec change and became a girl I'd be a lot prettier and sexier and girls probably wouldn't reject me as much (only the straight ones)

Also... I wouldn't feel so scared to interact with them now that I'm part of the good looking gender...

So... should I get a sex change and become a lesbian?
1 y
Also I feel like I'd know how to act and what to say around them cos I'd feel like I'd understand them more now that I'm 1 of them... but while im a guy I'm like completely socially retarded around them... probably the reason why i get rejected
3
2