My boyfriends brother completely disrespected me and told me that my boyfriend cheated on me should I believe it?

I was at my boyfriends aunts house with his family (this was my 2nd time being around his whole family together even though I met met a few of his brothers on separate occassions). But my boyfriends second oldest brother got drunk and this was just my 3rd time seeing him and he slapped my butt and said I was fine. And my boyfriends oldest brother had to hold my boyfriend back because he was trying to fight him. I was mad as well but I didn't know what to do because I was surrounded by my boyfriends family and his mother and father were also there. So his oldest brother was telling the second oldest that he was wrong and to apologize and then the second oldest brother said "you gone fight me over a bitch that you cheating on! You fucked a bitch last week at mom house. Dont act all huffy toughy with me!" Thats when I walked away and the oldest brother let my boyfriend go and they fought in the yard while I was in the house crying. Then his other brothers came in and said it wasn't true and that their brother said he was sorry and that he was full of shit and not to believe him. Then my boyfriend came in and hugged me and he was mad and he just took me home. On the way home I asked if his brother was telling the truth and he said (and I quote) "Man Fuck him! He has always been jealous of me. He will say anything to fuck with me. my family likes you baby." Thats all that was said. I am really upset and I don't know how to react.
1
0