Would you be going out of your way to see a girl you weren’t interested in?

Dating a guy about a month now, he lives 2 hours away so see each other every week or two. The last few weeks things feel off. He hasn’t been calling or texting as much, maybe he’s losing interest. But this last weekend he came into my home town again, he also owns a vacation home where I live. He stopped in at my work and had lunch, told me to come out to his place for a little get together with some people he knows. He did dinner with them and then went back to his place and talked a bit. He wasn’t overly affectionate but still was. I ended up going home because he was tired and didn’t want to keep him up, he also had his small child in bed. Then the next day he showed up at my place before going back to his home town, thanked me for coming out to his place the night before and I said thank you for coming and saying goodbye. He have me a big hug and kiss. I’m just confused as if he’s still interested, I feel like he wouldn’t be doing any of this, especially with his son around, who’s still young.
2
1