Is he playing it cool?

Ok so this guy I like golfs and I golf too we r 14 and go to the same golf course most of the time, he goes to another one sometimes and he asked one of the pro shop workers about me and I go everyday so I know all of them and they told me about him but we never go on the same days so he asked the pro shop workers when I go and he switched his days so he could see me so I approached him one day to say hi we talked for a while till he had to leave and I’ve only talked to him a couple times since then and I started the conversation every time and he would stare at me when he thought I wasn’t looking or when I was looking he doesn’t have much experience with talking and interacting with girls he is going to an all boys school nxt year and I just got an Instagram and I tried to follow him but he has not excepted my request and he has followed me and I accepted so 3 days ago I DMed him hey I haven’t seen u at the range in a while and it shows he has seen it but hasn’t replied so does he just not like me or is he getting bad advice from some one please help me out I can’t get him off my mind lol it’s driving me crazy I don't know on what to do he also has not been at the range that I go to all summer
Is he playing it cool?
Add Opinion