Did I miss my chance? 😥😥?

So I was on FaceTime with this guy that I not to long ago met and it said that he took a photo and I hate pictures so I asked him to delete it and he said ok then he was like it didn’t even save but I didn’t believe him so he say I’ll prove it so he sent me a screen record of his photos and his cover was another girl and as he was scrolling through his pictures I see a picture that he screenshoted of his message and I see my name with a heart and another girls that says wifey. I asked him about and he said that’s just his best friend and I didn’t believe him so he sent me another recording of him texting her asking if their just friends so eventually I just stop arguing with him but I still am a little unsure. And a few days after that he tells me he likes me a lot and the is only within 5 days and I don’t catch feelings fast or know how to express my feelings so he thinks I friend zoned him and hasn’t talked to me since that was yesterday but I kinda miss talking to him and secretly hopes he texts me. Update : I told him that I not sure whether I like him in that way but I still wanna be friends and he was like of course but now he’s not really talking to me like before and I miss him
Updates:
11 mo
Yea I’m over the kid
Did I miss my chance? 😥😥?
Add Opinion