Why would a guy show interest then turn his back to me and avoid even looking at me?

I didn’t really think much of him as I seen him blantly check out my body a few times and it was really embarrassing then he was staring at me and trying really hard like walking weirdly and stuff but I seen him again and he stared at me which I thought, creep but as I looked again because I felt his stare he smiled and didn’t take it away, I didn’t react as I was surprised and didn’t expect to see him in the first place and was also focused on other things, after a few times of me catching him staring and him now quickly looking away he actually stood right infront of me so he couldn’t see me which seemed very rude and pretty intimidating to be honest as he then seemed pretty pissed off it’s like I wanted to smile to kind of show I’m not a bitch but he wouldn’t even look at me anymore?
0
1