Guy from work followed me out of parking lot, opposite direction of his home. Was he intentionally following me?

So we’re in our twenties and he just came back for summer to work in the store I do.

Our eyes meet a ton, he definitely has at least noticed me. It seems like they’re meeting more and more and we walk by each other more too but have yet to speak. He finishes his shift at 6. I finish at 6 too but I have extra to do and don’t get out til 6:15.

My last shift, he left at 6 per usual. I left at 6:15. There is a stop light right when you pull out from our parking lot, there is no store behind us so cars behind me have to have come from our lot. I was in the turning lane and suddenly he pulled up behind me. (So he waited in the parking lot for 15 minutes?) And then after I turned he followed me but kept like 5 car distances, even when I went under the speed limit. We passed 3 stop lights, maybe 5-7 miles and then we hit a roundabout and I went straight but he turned off. I googled his name and found out his home address isn’t even close to where he followed me to. His home is the opposite direction.

I have a crush on this guy... so I don't know if it’s in my head or if this guy is like following me for some reason bc he’s into me too? Do guys do that?
2
3