Did he find me attractive or what?

So, I've been on holiday in Africa for a bit, and I've been exploring the place with my mum and brother. I'm not fully African though, and I don't live there.

I was on the train for a 6hr long journey and my mum had told me how there's a guy that looked at all of us for long. He's white, and it seemed like he was on a trip. He had a bracelet written Africa on it. She told me he smiled at her. This guy is around my age. Now, for the rest of the journey, his eyes kept meeting mine. He sort of smiled at me once. I would keep on seeing him stare at his friend across him and then me for like 2 seconds. It looked like he was thinking while looking at me. Then I got up to go to toilet, passing him, and he looked at my face. Also, his friend and him started talking and then his friend looked directly at me. I felt a bit awkward to be honest. What was all of this about? I stared at him for a bit as he talked to his friend and then his eyes met mine again.
Did he find me attractive or what?
Did he find me attractive or what?
2
3