There’s a guy I met at the mall and I need help?

Ok so there’s this guy i met at the mall he’s a senior and I’m a junior so he just graduated high school and so that night I followed him on insta and 2 sec go by and he requested to follow me back and i added him on sc and he sent me a selfie first and I sent one back and he said “what’s up” and i said “nothing listening to music wbu” and he said “driving home from dinner” and then i said “ooo nice” and then he left me on open but then sent me another selfie an hour later. And then we had a conversation and he left me on open. And then i sent him streaks the next day and he left me on open and then the next day i sent like “at work pls send help” and he left me on open so at that point i sorta gave up. And then my friend dragged me to the mall and ofc he was working cause he works at the mall. But he was at the back of store so I didn’t think he would see me And i was looking at the pop figures at the front of the store and i heard his voice saying like “hi so the pop figures are buy one get one half off” so he obviously saw me and came up to talk to me... and i just nodded my head and then he would try and walk near me and fold shirts that were already folded. Which confuses me cause he left me on open on sc but then tried to talk to me at the mall... and i sent him 2 other sc a couple days later and he left me on open but then he randomly sent me a video of him in the car rapping to a song for 4 snaps long and i responded and he left me on open so I’m confused pls help.
There’s a guy I met at the mall and I need help?
Add Opinion