Why does he tease about other men?

Anonymous
I have a huge crush on a man. He’s in mid 30s and I’m early 20s. We always flirt and he works with another guy.

My crush often makes jokes about us liking each other, for example, today he was saying “If you don’t watch out, I’ll call (other guys name) and he will come and sort you out.” I said that I don’t fancy him and he replied “yeah? Well he fancies you.” I told my crush that the other guy doesn’t fancy me and he said “you could have fooled me, he is always talking about you.”

I am also friends with the other guy and he has told me that my crush talks about me to him saying “I think there’s something going on between you two” or “do you talk to her”

He has also teased me about this old man who fancies me saying things like “I heard you are having an affair with him”

Sometimes when I’ve come into his establishment with male friends he’s sort of glared at them or not spoken. When he saw me with my brother, he smiled at him.

Why does he behave like this? Is he trying to find out if I’m available or something?
Why does he tease about other men?
0
0