This is what I feel like my ex wanted to say but never did. Does my imaginary apology from my ex sound realistic?

"Hey Im sorry about using you. I know I constantly denied it and tried to convince you that I wasn't such a bad guy to protect myself, but the truth is that when we met I just wanted to fuck. Maybe I would have left you alone when I found out you were a virgin but I had already gotten a taste of what I wanted. We made out, I kissed your chest and touched your private areas and I was intrigued. I knew if I kept up with the lie that I really liked you a lot that I might actually get somewhere. It took a little over a month and half of sucking up and I had layed it on thick, even told you I loved you. After we had sex nothing changed and in your eyes everything was good. But I was looking for a way out. Despite telling you that I wanted a family one day and a girlfriend, I was only 21 why would I want a serious relationship? I wanted to think you were a slut for sleeping with me so soon but I came to realize you werent easy, just terribly naive. I made up a stupid lie so you would break up with me and thats exactly what happened. But you were so stupid, trying to 'forgive' me. I started acting like an asshole because thats what you accepted. I didn't even have to be nice and you would still sleep with me and listen to my problems. You were pretty, nice, funny, caring... you just didn't realize your worth. You were so desperate to help me not feel unloved because you knew how it felt. Im sorry I made you cry all those times, and kept saying I loved you. But you were just a little kiss ass who didn't really know the real me. I knew you wouldn't 'love' me if you knew how I really was. You loved who you thought I was. I eventually tried to convince you that you were a good kid and shouldn't beat yourself up because I felt a little guilty. Not once had you ever tried to get revenge, you just seemed to get sadder. I wanted to fix what I had done, but it was too much work because I had broken you too badly. So I just left and hoped you could figure it out on your own. Take care."
1
0