What's his deal? What stage are we at in this relationship? (Continued)?

... We had English in the tenth grade together and we only spoke for proof reading our work together, nothing more. He's very introverted and shy and has a few friends. He barely talks to girls unless he's known them for a while. In the 11th, we reunited through having the same chemistry class and from there we started doing small talk here and there. At the time, I was interested in someone else so I barely paid him mind. It didn't work out with the guy liked so I started to focus my attention more on ( let's call him Joe). Joe asked me to start a streak with him and from their we've gotten pretty close, the only problem was, through only online. Majority of the time he starts the conversations, replies pretty quickly when we text, we can talk for HOURS and even deep into the night. The conversation mainly us having petty fights, talking about school and homework even when he's doing muchhhh better than me in the class, or sometimes just complimenting each other. He sometimes makes innocent dirty jokes (NOT offensive) but in real life, he's very reserved when we talk or extremely quiet when I greet him. I catch him staring me all the time but quickly looks away when I catch him and looks back when I look away. He's given me chocolate like once and was happy that i told him he got the right thing. There's some other stuff but I can't remember lmaooo. My question is what exactly are his intentions (and the questions in the description.)
1
0