What is the secret to get a boyfriend and date?

I’m going to be 21 in a few months. Since I was 13, I liked white guys. But when I asked them out or approached them, they rejected me, didn’t like me, lied how they had a girlfriend, or had a girlfriend. I was confident & had black hair. Then at 18 a guy I liked was married. I gave up and started liking with brown hair, green eyes, scruff on chin, & tattoos & short, not too tall. Then I had blonde hair. At 19 at my new warehouse job met a guy that liked me, he shook my hand, stared at me from afar daily, he gave me rides home, invited me 2 musuem, text daily, it’s been 1 year 8 months & til this day we are very close but not couple yet. We fight but makeup & little by little things are getting better for us so I have hope we can be together, he’s 25 & was my first kiss. Only issue is it’s hard to get him to comitt & bit imature. Few months ago met another guy, he’s mature, hardworking, we went out but he’s controlling, doesn’t want to hold my hand, stares at all girls in public, he gives likes to girls in bikinis on Instagram and nothing to me. He goes out & never invites me & doesn’t want to wear matching clothes either & has ego. He’s 26. Only cute couple pic I have is with a singer I like & met him 2x in may, and almost got picked to go on stage with him. But other than that no guy is dating me, holds my hand, is actually in my life and loves me. My mom said my prince is coming very soon. And I won’t be like this anymore. She said my time is near.
What is the secret to get a boyfriend and date?
Add Opinion