GREAT FIRST DATE and then something changed?

So.. i matched with this guy on Tinder, he's 21 and I'm 29. I decided to meet him that same night and we went out to a bar. We had a lot in common, never had an awkward moment, age difference wasn't a problem, laughed a lot and also said: "oh we could go there next time or try that on our sushi date " Later He then Asked me to go back to his place. He held my hand while we walked back to my car and even before the bar. At his place things started heating up, no penetration though cause he didn't have condoms, then after almost 3 hours of fun i told him I had to go and he couldn't get enough of me, kept kissing me, picking me up, he walked me to my car and kissed my forehead saying he had a lot of fun and we would see each other in 2 days. After 10 mins on my way home he sent me a text: I had a great time text me when you're home safe. The next day he told me to let him know if i was going out at night (So he was still interested) 2 days later we were supposed to meet up, he texted me first and said he was missing me and couldn't wait to fuck me up , i was so excited to see him and I told him I had so many bruises and to take it easy next time though lol he apologized then the conversation continued until I asked him if he had to work the next day and that's when things went downhill. He said oh yea maybe it's not a good idea tonight and then "I'm not feeling good :(" he was being kinda cold so I said ok then we could do next weekend! He said yes, or even on Thursday. 2 days later I texted him and he was taking HOURS or a DAY to reply but when he did it was always with sweet, heart emojis. But I knew that something was up. So that Thursday I asked what he was doing he said he wasn't sure and then I asked if he wanted to do something.. No reply. I said "fine, I get it lol just be honest and don't beat around the bush" he finally replied :no, sorry It's not that I honestly don't know what I'm doing yet. I can't UNDERSTAND THIS BEHAVIOR, guys I need your opinions­čśó
GREAT FIRST DATE and then something changed?
Add Opinion