Did I say or do something wrong or is he likely just busy? Should I go see him?

I’ve been seeing a guy for 4 months. His grandma was admitted to hospital yesterday and he was having a tough time with nerves and worry. He lost his mom a few years ago too.

When he learned she was being admitted, he mentioned how lonely it was going to be having the house to himself and he should call someone to keep him company. I wasn’t able to get out last night and he was pretty tired too. We started joking about how he needed a shower and a shave, he might meet someone at the hospital who also needs comfort and they can comfort each other. I said his shower and shave could wait til morning and that way he looks fresh. He said it had to be tonight in case all the college girls came over because “college girls are always ready”. Jokingly, I responded that I’ve been ready for 3 weeks now and it wasn’t my fault he chose not to shove a dick in my ass while he had the chance. I’m now recovering from surgery. His response was “You have other things to do that are more important than a dick in your ass”. I asked “Like what?” And he said “Life”.

i responded that I can juggle both but if he doesn’t want to sleep with me anymore, to just say so and that I like him for more than just the sex. I enjoy his friendship and company more than anything.

its been 18 hours and I haven’t heard anything from him. I tried texting two hours ago wishing him luck at the hospital and hope that his grandma is better today but nothing.

Is he just busy and focused on his grandma? Did I say something that offended him and now he’s ghosting? I was going to go to his house tonight to keep him company so he’s not lonely and doesn’t have to worry alone but now I’m not so sure. Should I still go and check in?
2
0