He wants me to comeover?

i’m very confused. this guy i’ve been talking to i met while he was working at a store made plans with me one day suggested i comeover i told him i wasn’t comfortable with that and then he said we could do whatever i want. i told him we should go to the beach. the day came and he asked me to drive said he didn’t have his car at the moment. i said yes and then when i was about to leave he said his work called him in and asked if i could hangout around 10pm i said no and it was cancelled. the next day i told him he better make it up to me he asked how and i ignored.. hours later he replied i think i know how see you Wednesday. i replied said i had work til 9:30pm and he said how about Monday or Tuesday then. i said Monday. then i asked what time he said how about 3 i said how about 5 cause my moms using my car that day. he said okay. then i asked what we were doing and he said we can chill watch a movie and i’ll get u something to eat.. i explained how i feel weird meeting his family when i haven’t hungout with him before and all he replied is i only live with my mom she's the sweetest lady. i then explained i don’t want him to try having sex with me or anything and he said okay. i’m literally so confused and nervous.. what do i wear if i’m meeting his mom and it’s going to be 100 degrees out, do i lay in his bed or sit on the couch awkwardly next to him.. do i touch him or just act as friends? wtf? literally so confused i’ve never hungout with this guy before and he already wants me to comeover shouldn’t he be taking me on a date?
He wants me to comeover?
Add Opinion