How do I convince my boyfriend that he shouldn't be jealous of my male best friend?

I have a guy friend who I have known since high school and we have been close. We went through a lot together. He had a crush on me and still does! I fought a girl for spitting on him, I cooked him dinner and loaned him money, we got drunk together and I love him like a brother and he says he loves me, but I already let him know thst we are just friends and thats all we will ever be. I love my boyfriend, and I love my brother. He isn't my real brother but he is my homie. They argued because my boyfriend git mad about hmy brother hugging me and my brother said "you dont even realize how lucky you are. You have the girl that everybody wants and she only wants you. Dont drive her away because a guy like me will be waiting to pick her up." I was surprised that my brother sacraficed his pride to say something like that, but Im not surprised that he meant it. Thety are both really stubborn guys and my boyfriend told me he wants mw to stop being friends with my brother. Like, I love my brother but I wish he would just let it go. I only want him as a friend and I love my boyfriend I see a future with him. I have already let my friend know his place and aside from that remark in the argument he hasn't made any moves on me and basically admitted to my boyfriend that I wouldn't want anybody else. My friend already knows Im not that type of woman and he knows how much I love my boyfriend. I dont want to lose either of them but if being my friend is too much then I would let my friend leave because I love him and I care about his feelings. I dont want to lead him on but I definitely care for him. I would go to war for him and he knows it. So being my friend isn't so bad. If he would rather stop being my friend I won't fight for him because I feel like selfish for any of us to expect anythibg from each other. Friendship or relationship, I dont expect shit. But I love both of my guys
1
0