Is it normal for a first kiss to be SO BAD? Or was it so bad because of who I was kissing? And why do you think the guy was suddenly interested in me?

I'm 16 and last night I had my first kiss. I was at an event at another highschool at night and I ran into some old guy friends. They were all freaking out because I looked so different and I guess "hotter" and more confident and feminine than I was 2 years ago when we were friends. They also continued checking me out for the rest of the night. And that kind of gave me a confidence boost.
So later they called me over to where they were seated and we started talking. Then one of my old friends asked me if I wanted to go make out behind the school. And I said yes (because earlier that day I got a fortune cookie saying I should just do it and see what happens ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚) but I lowkey thought he was joking because he didn't like me or show any interest in me before. by the way I had the biggest crush on the guy that asked to make out, 2 years ago (before puberty really hit) but he didn't like me back. But I no longer have any feelings for him
Flashforward-- we're at the back of the school and he then pulls me in by my waist and kisses me. Nothing ever felt so wrong before..
He wasted no time and quickly started sticking his tongue in my mouth and grabbing my butt. He was moving so fast that I didn't know what to do and I pushed him away (I didn't want him to know it was my first time). And after pushing him away he still tried to kiss me again. The kiss felt so horrible ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. It definitely wasn't like how my friends described their first makeouts before. And now I'm wondering if the guy was a bad kisser or it was just bad for me cause it was my first. And could it have been bad because I didn't have feelings for Him and there wasn't really a connection? Also, why do you think the guy suddenly was interested in me.. my personality hasn't changed that much, just my looks. And I'd like to think he didn't do that cause I look different ๐Ÿ˜ช.
by the way after the kiss we didn't speak for the rest of the night.. we just went our separate ways.
3
1