Can you agree that trust issues are born when people aren't held accountable for their actions?

Lets say you met a pretty girl and she acted like she liked you. She called you all the time, she showed up to bring you food at work, you met her family, you shared your dreams and secrets, she said she loved you, it seemed too good to be true but she assured you through her actions and words everyday that she really loved you. But she started asking for money after a while. Like she kept asking for money, and after a while all she seemed to want was money. And she lost interest in you if you didn't have any money, when for the first 3 or 4 months you thought she liked YOU. You were blindsighted by her just wanting money. You find out she is talking to another guy and when you see how they interact its almost like... she loves him. For real. She loves him, and yet she just chose to use you. She chose to believe that all you were good for is giving her money. You loved her, you would have died for her, you did everything you could to make her happy, but she CHOSE to use you. You never signed up for that, she FOOLED you into thinking that she loved you. Now you feel stupid, and the worst part about it is that people blame you. They say "You should have known" "maybe it was you not her" "you men have to stop being so naive" "he was a real man thats why she chose him over you" "maybe if you presented yourself better she wouldn't have used you". And at first it hurts because she is the one who wrong you and she is absolved of all blame. And you question yourself and think "maybe it was me. Maybe I wasn't good enough. What could I have done differently to win her over? Or better yet, how could I have spotted how she really felt about me? Were there any signs? I dont think so but maybe I should think harder! She did hide her phone that one time at dinner. And her parents seemed distant maybe they knew all along! I should have known." And then you go on with trust issues and people blame you for not trusting the good women
14
9