Guys would you ditch a girl you like for one of the best paid, most demanding jobs if you were only 24?

imagine you are 24, you just got into the most prestigious consulting company on this planet, where you sit from 9:00 - 24:00 everyday (you earn more money than 90% of the population in this country) and additionally you are a total family person, who spends a lot of time with his parents and siblings who live around the corner, and additionally you are also in a social club and kind of "politically" engaged.

before you had this job you met a nice girl, she helped you get the job by preparing you for the interview, you were close friends and she fell for you. let's assume you like her as well but you know you'd only have time for her maybe a very few hours every weekend if at all... would you ditch her?

it happened to me, and i am heartbroken, even after 2 months. his role model is his dad, who is a quite successful entrepreneur, so i really think that he know wants to "build his own empire" to provide well for his future family. i am still wondering if he liked me and timing might just be bad or if he didn't like me at all.

are guys really that career-oriented?
4
0