Why as a black woman I feel that it is good for black men and white women to date?

As a black woman I didn't know how blatantly racist SOME white guys are until I went online. SOME white guys like black women which is cool. But the majority doesn't which I have noticed online. White girls on the other hand seem way less racist and just open to interracial dating which I would have never known before. Many think it's a badge of honor to say you are ' not attracted to black women' I think the racist white guys need a wake up call it seems like many are all about preserving a race or culture and that seems stupid to me. I have known many white girls who don't feel that way and they do their own thing like date black men and not care how society views them. I wish more white guys were like that twords black women. That is why I fully support black men dating white women. It seems like black women are forced to put up this phasad that they ONLY like black men so they are not humiliated when guys say no and I find it pathetic. Oh well thats my rant.
4
7