Why does my boyfriends female friend never include me when she meets up with my boyfriend?

I have been with my boyfriend for about a year. He has this female friend and has known her years before he met me. He was really keen for me to meet her and told me that he had said lots of nice things to her about me.
When I met her I felt really uncomfortable because she kept on ringing up stories of when people accused her of sleeping with my boyfriend and how they were both in a hot tub together and this made me feel like she was saying these things to me on purpose to make me question our relationship. Then I noticed when me and my boyfriend were kissing she was glaring at us and then tried to get my boyfriends attention.

Whenever my boyfriend upload a picture of the two of us together online, she never likes the pictures but when it’s him on his own she always comments complimentary things and likes the picture

It makes me uncomfortable because she never wants to meet me with my boyfriend it’s always just has to be him with her and I’m never included. I spoke to my boyfriend about this and he said that she likes me a lot and is not doing this on purpose it’s just coincidence.

another thing which makes me feel uncomfortable is that she is always talking about sexual things to my boyfriend about her sex life and what she does with her current husband and my boyfriend always feeds these details back to me and it makes me feel sick.

My question is, why does she never include me in her plans when she meets up with my boyfriend?
3
3