I know I have put myself in this situation but please nead help why can’t I figure him out?

So I had a crush on this guy we had almost the same circle if friends, I started a casual conversation we became closer friends but I really don’t get him I tried to flirt abit but he just shies off and almost always just freezes whenever I say something nice to him or looks to the ground! Anyway I started to form an idea that he is not interested but he always stares at and when we are in the same room even if he is not talking to me he keeps glancing at me , contradictory to that whenever I log on to whtsapp he logs off ! Even when I text him or he texts me while Iam replying he logs off till I reply and the moment I leave he logs on reads the message and logs off as if he deliberately doesn’t want to talk ! But he checks every status I write and every photo I post what is that really does he like me or hate me or he hates that I like him I know I should move on and I don’t know why I care and obsess so much about that ! I never did this before so please some insight here !
1
0