Haven't heard from guy I hooked up with the other night?

Anonymous
Okay, so I met this guy on Bumble over the weekend and we were talking on and off for a few days. He would respond within a few minutes of my messages, while I took a bit longer (up to a few hours if I was at work). We met up on Wednesday night and ended up having sex, after which he told me he hadn't had sex in 7 months.

Now it's Friday night and I messaged him a few hours ago, and he hasn't responded. He set the standard very early on of responding very quickly, it’s weird that it has now been 4 hours since my text and almost 2 days since our last contact. I'm not looking to make him my boyfriend right now or anything serious, but the other night was really fun and I wouldn't mind a repeat.

I'm much more shy than he is, so I figured that he might have been waiting for me to reach out again. I'm honestly probably overthinking it, but this was my first time sleeping with someone that wasn't a boyfriend, so this online dating stuff is pretty new to me. He was pretty vocal about enjoying it (both during it and after) and I know he had a good time, so I'm just confused.
1 y
Meant to put this question in a different category. Just reposted here - I still haven't heard from guy I hooked up with the other night? ↗

Will be deleting this question once I'm able to, so if you have a response, please go to the other page!
0
0