Guy trying to manipulate me... How can I get him to stop or get over him?

This guy I like who never did anything to make me feel this way ( he never hung out or took me outside of his bedroom) but as someone who was sexually abused as a child he has been the only person that i have felt comfortable with alone or kissing, etc. usually i am so tense when receiving oral or fingering that i cannot feel anything good.
But he blocks/unblocks me for no reason. When I confront him he makes lame excuses like i was "annoying" him and stuff like that. Which doesn't always make sense because sometimes he'll unblock me and ask to fuck, i say yes but then he blocks me again (and we didn't have sex). Right before summer (on my birthday) I told him that i keep defending your actions when i know i look stupid because you [him] don't give me my deserved respect, to be treated like a human being with feelings. he responded, "defend me for what we haven't even gone out" then he blocked me again. shortly after school got out, he unblocked me and kept me unblock for approximately 1.5 to 2 months (not having conversations, really just asking for nudes) before blocking me again (we go back to school in about a month). i don't understand why he continues to block me, even when i agree to do what he says.
Guy trying to manipulate me... How can I get him to stop or get over him?
Add Opinion