Four months ago, my boyfriend broke up with me. He blocked me on social media and blocked my #. Ever since then, he’s stalked my Instagram continued?

-and hasn’t talked to me at all since. Fast forward to this morning at 1am, he unblocked me and added me on Snapchat. One Snapchat was his face w the caption “EMILIA!!❤️❤️,” followed my a few more snapchats. He was admittedly drunk. He continued to Snapchat me throughout the day. I asked him why the hell he was contacting me. He said he barely remembered what he had said while drunk and that we hadn’t talked in months. Why would he act like everything is ok between us? What’s all this about? It seems very immature. Why is he wanting to talk to me all of the sudden?
0
1