When a guy tells you about his relationship problems is he hinting towards something or just trusts me as a good person to talk to?

This is with a guy I started working with about 2 weeks ago he's from a different state so i dont know how many people he knows but he told me from the start he was having relationship problems about how he thinks his fiance doesn't like him anymore and the whole day he flirted with me telling me how pretty I am and all this super sweet stuff all day and he still talks to me about it when he told me how he was thinking about leaving her because he doesn't trust her meanwhile we text everyday. I can't tell if he's trying to hint at me or if he finds me a good person to talk to since he doesn't know a lot of people since he just moved here?
1
3