If you regret breaking up with your ex girlfriend and want to get back together, what stages or thought process do you go through until you contact her?

My ex of 5 months broke up with me 2 months ago and we’ve undergone No Contact for 1 month after I told him I wanted to be in a relationship with him and not be friends (he wanted to be friends a week post break up.)

I've I friended him on Facebook but he still has all our photos together on his profile (I immediately deleted all mine). Some close friends have claimed that he’s still very much in love with me and that he’s been fighting with his controlling Mom about our relationship (his Mom didn’t like me). I don’t know, what goes on in a guy’s head before he officially wants to contact his ex for reconciliation?
1
0